Saturday, June 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home

About a year ago we moved into a much smaller house. It has not been the easiest of transitions, honestly it has been a difficult one.  Not just because we have less space, but for many more reasons than I care to think about.  That said, everyone seems to be doing better as the months have gone by.  So here’s a list of how the new house has gotten sweeter with time…. (in no specific order)
·         Much less housework to do
·         I really prefer the neighbors in this community
·         The street is quiet and since it’s a dead end street there is no real traffic
·         I love the big mature trees in the backyard
·         I like the office in the front of the house so I can see out of the front windows while I work
·         I got a new dishwasher and I LOVE it
·         I have a Dogwood tree, Creep Myrtle trees and a Red Bud…I love the new trees
·         I have ceramic tile in the kitchen – thanks Daddy!
·         And I really love the new toilets J and my Dad just put in…they are higher…a real porcelain  throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment