Monday, June 27, 2011

Top 5 Sweet Things About My Weekend

This was a great weekend and here’s a few of the things that made it sweeter:

                5.  Our house guest , Kelly, cleaned the kid’s bathroom and it was BeAuTiFuL.  This girl can clean and it makes me happy.

                4.  It was so much fun watching two middle school boys crack themselves up at the movie.  Oh…middle school boys…what strange creatures they are!

                3.  The simple gratitude of a child.  I bought j-man some new clothes and he was so excited and thankful .  Awww…let me revel in this for a moment longer.

                2.  Cleaned and organized (yes, I love things clean and organized mucho) the kitchen patry.  I have a good size panty and with some many people in the house it does get to be a bit messy after awhile.  But it is currently the perfect example of organizational nirvana. 

                1.  And finally…drum roll please…The #1 sweet thing about my weekend….the wonderful time with my sister.  I have not always had the closest relationship with my sister, but a family tragegy has recently brought us closer than I thought we could ever be.  We got our nails done together and when paired with some Starbucks nothing could be sweeter.




No comments:

Post a Comment